General Inmate Information Center, call: (909) 899-2037
General Public Visiting Guidelines:
Members of the general public may visit inmates at any
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Jail Facility.
All visits are scheduled by phone and must be made one day prior to the day you wish to visit. Inmates are only permitted one visit per day with up to six visitors at one time. Visitors must arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time to check in. Late arrivals are not be admitted.
Visiting hours vary and are subject to change without prior notice.
Call to obtain current facility visiting hours. Currently you can
make appointments to visit an inmate Tuesday / Saturday 8am to 8pm.
* All persons requesting visitation privileges must be in possession of a valid photo identification including:
– a valid California Identification Card or driver’s license,
– U.S. Military identification card,
– A valid Passport/Visa,
– Alien Registration card,
* Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, or legal guardian and must present a
valid school photo identification card.
* Record checks may be made if it is considered necessary for the security of the inmates, employees,
visitors, or the facility.
* For information regarding bail bonds see section under Posting Bail at the West Valley Detention Center.